(The Hosting News) – 165 Halsey Street, a dedicated 1.2 million square foot data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel offering affordable space, power and interconnection services, announces today it is expanding with 27,000 additional square feet of Tier 3+ data center white space. The data center expansion, occurring on the second floor of the 165 Halsey Street facility in Colocation Room IV, is available for immediate occupancy. The 27,000 square feet of additional data center space spans a total of five compartments, each offering over 550KW of power. To date, two of the five compartments have been pre-leased to Fortune 500 companies.
165 Halsey Street Data Center Expands with 27,000 SF of Additional Colocation White Space
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN