(The Hosting News) – 165 Halsey Street, a dedicated 1.2 million square foot data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel offering affordable space, power and interconnection services, announces today it is expanding with 27,000 additional square feet of Tier 3+ data center white space. The data center expansion, occurring on the second floor of the 165 Halsey Street facility in Colocation Room IV, is available for immediate occupancy. The 27,000 square feet of additional data center space spans a total of five compartments, each offering over 550KW of power. To date, two of the five compartments have been pre-leased to Fortune 500 companies.
165 Halsey Street Data Center Expands with 27,000 SF of Additional Colocation White Space
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud