The United States Senate voted on Thursday to pass a permanent ban on an Internet access tax. The bill was passed with a bipartisan vote of 75 in favor, 20 against. The bill is now awaiting the President’s approval and is considered a victory for the digital economy.
US Congress Votes to Pass Ban on Internet Access Tax 75-20
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365