The United States Senate voted on Thursday to pass a permanent ban on an Internet access tax. The bill was passed with a bipartisan vote of 75 in favor, 20 against. The bill is now awaiting the President’s approval and is considered a victory for the digital economy.
US Congress Votes to Pass Ban on Internet Access Tax 75-20
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses