The United States Senate voted on Thursday to pass a permanent ban on an Internet access tax. The bill was passed with a bipartisan vote of 75 in favor, 20 against. The bill is now awaiting the President’s approval and is considered a victory for the digital economy.
US Congress Votes to Pass Ban on Internet Access Tax 75-20
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud