(The Hosting News) – Acumatica, the fastest-growing leader in Cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for small and medium-sized companies, today announced the release of its latest Version 4.2 at its annual Spring Training for partners.
“With 4.2, we’ve stuck to the key themes of quality, reliability, and new functionality,” said Ali Jani, VP of Product Management and Services. “We strive to continuously enhance our product to give partners the best Cloud ERP solution in the market.”
The Acumatica product — recently named a CODiE finalist in the Best Supply Chain Management Solution category — boasts brand new functionality in both Acumatica Cloud ERP and the Acumatica Cloud Platform in its latest version.
The new version focuses on quality, improved usability of existing features, and expanded documentation and training materials. Among the significant new features included in the 4.2 release:
- Powered by Amazon: Acumatica SaaS is now powered by Amazon Web Services to provide the world’s best cloud infrastructure in compliance with regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Expanded contract management: Handle more complex business scenarios associated with subscription billings, including upgrades, retainers, rate control, third-party billings, delayed activation, and on-demand billing.
- PCI ready: Ensure compliance and guard against theft of credit card data when transacting credit card payments. When credit card information is entered, it remains in a secure private session between the credit card holder and the processing institution, never passing through Acumatica.
- Automated lead management: Manage large volumes of sales leads by creating rules and schedules for purging, assigning, and converting leads.
- Faster implementation, integration and synchronization: Set up integration with external data sources in a single step.
- Multi-server deployments: Benefit from improved processing power and high availability by deploying the license across multiple load-balanced servers.
This week, more than 100 partners from 50 companies attended Spring Training in Kirkland.
As part of its CRN rated 5-star Partner Program, Acumatica offers in-person training to onboard its growing channel. One of those partners is Doug Hollenback, VP at IntuitiveTEK.
“Acumatica 4.2 is the most exciting release yet,” said Hollenback. “As an Acumatica partner, I know I’m making the right bet to move to a forward-looking platform for my customers who want to get on the Cloud.”
More than 270 partners have signed with Acumatica since its first product launch in 2009; including the newest partners to join this year such as TechSource in Dubai, MBS Partners based in Beverly Hills, and Clients First in Texas.
“What a great time to be an Acumatica partner,” said Acumatica CEO Jon Roskill. “Not only is our channel growing quickly to seize the Cloud ERP opportunity, our product is also continually improving to offer the best-in-class experience for our partners and their customers.”
Founded in 2008, Acumatica is the fastest-growing provider of highly customizable, cloud based ERP applications for small and midsized businesses, offering financial management, distribution, CRM and project accounting suites. Acumatica Studio, the company’s technology development platform, gives ISVs and OEMs a rapid, cost-effective means of developing and integrating cloud-based apps, using industry-standard tools. The privately-held company’s products are delivered through a global channel-partner network of VARs, ISVs, and OEMs. Headquartered in Kirkland, WA, Acumatica maintains offices in Washington DC, Moscow, and Singapore. Acumatica has affiliate offices in Mexico. Acumatica is sold through resellers in the US, Canada, UK, Africa, the Middle East, India and various countries in Southeast Asia. In the Nordic countries and the Netherlands, Acumatica is sold as part of Visma.net; and in Australia and New Zealand, Acumatica is sold under MYOB’s brand name.