ad:tech Selects iomart Hosting’s CloudSure
September 10th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – ad:tech, the organiser of the world’s largest digital marketing conferences, has chosen CloudSure from iomart Hosting, a leading UK provider of bespoke cloud and managed hosting, to ensure a scalable and highly available web presence ahead of its annual London event.
Every year ad:tech stages ten global advertising and technology conferences and exhibitions which provide a forum for digital marketing trends and initiatives and are attended by thousands of digital professionals. ad:tech London takes place on September 11 – 12 at Olympia.
The company behind ad:tech, dmg::events, were hosting on a physical infrastructure with a web hosting company in the south of France but decided they needed more secure and flexible hosting in the UK. The Cloud gives them the ability to cope with peaks of interest around each of their events.
They now have a fully managed Cloud solution including, Server, Backup, Storage and Firewall on iomart Hosting’s high availability CloudSure platform.
James Drake Brockman, Head of EMEA, Digital Marketing for dmg::events, said: “When I took responsibility for ad:tech at the start of 2013 I ordered an audit of the technology we were using. As a UK based organisation I felt we should be hosting here. It was a quick and natural decision to go with the UK’s leading provider of cloud services and benefit from more flexible provisioning.”
Sarah Haran, Managing Director of iomart hosting, said: “We’re delighted to be providing cloud hosting for the leading organiser of digital marketing events around the world. CloudSure gives ad:tech the ability to cope quickly and efficiently with spikey traffic around the conferences and exhibitions it stages.”
|Corero Network Security|
* Real-time DDoS protection for you and your customers
* Purpose built DDoS protection appliance deployed at the Internet edge
* On-premises technology is designed to handle volumetric network-based DDoS attacks or floods, reflective and amplified spoof attacks, like DNS and NTP attacks, as well as application layer attacks - such as slow loris, slow read etc
* Unique, slim-line appliance family delivers 10 Gbps full-duplex performance in a 1/4 wide, 1 RU form factor, enabling Hosting providers to deploy a combination of SmartWall TDS appliances to deliver the performance, connectivity and security required
* Providers are now enabled to offer creative new offerings, such as DDoS and cyber threat protection, enhanced security SLAs as well as visibility and reporting through an analytics portal that can be leveraged as a premium service offering