(The Hosting News) – Alert Logic, a leading provider of Security-as-a-Service for the cloud, today announced the availability of its Fall 2015 Cloud Security Report. In the report, Alert Logic employed ActiveAnalytics, its big data security analytics engine, to analyse one billion events in the IT environments of more than 3,000 of its customers between January 1 and December 31, 2014 to identify more than 800,000 security incidents. Insights were gleaned from customer environments representing all deployment models – on premises, in the cloud and hosted, and a vast array of market segments and industries. The analysis of the data uncovers many findings including ones that point to new trends in cyber security, the validation of findings from previous reports and deeper insight into how cyber attackers operate and how companies can better and more proactively secure their IT environments.
Alert Logic Releases 2015 Cloud Security Report
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses