(The Hosting News) – Alert Logic, a leading provider of Security-as-a-Service for the cloud, today announced the availability of its Fall 2015 Cloud Security Report. In the report, Alert Logic employed ActiveAnalytics, its big data security analytics engine, to analyse one billion events in the IT environments of more than 3,000 of its customers between January 1 and December 31, 2014 to identify more than 800,000 security incidents. Insights were gleaned from customer environments representing all deployment models – on premises, in the cloud and hosted, and a vast array of market segments and industries. The analysis of the data uncovers many findings including ones that point to new trends in cyber security, the validation of findings from previous reports and deeper insight into how cyber attackers operate and how companies can better and more proactively secure their IT environments.
Alert Logic Releases 2015 Cloud Security Report
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN