(The Hosting News) – Colo Atl, the leading provider of network-neutral colocation, data center and interconnection solutions at 55 Marietta Street in Atlanta, GA, announces today that Allied Fiber, the United States’ first open-access, integrated, network-neutral colocation and dark fiber superstructure, has joined Colo Atl’s growing list of network operators and service providers. The company’s partnership with Colo Atl is part of its fiber build across the Southeast, extending 700 miles from Miami, FL to Atlanta, GA.
Allied Fiber Selects Colo Atl to Support Network, Colocation Requirements for New Southeast Route
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN