(The Hosting News) – Colo Atl, the leading provider of network-neutral colocation, data center and interconnection solutions at 55 Marietta Street in Atlanta, GA, announces today that Allied Fiber, the United States’ first open-access, integrated, network-neutral colocation and dark fiber superstructure, has joined Colo Atl’s growing list of network operators and service providers. The company’s partnership with Colo Atl is part of its fiber build across the Southeast, extending 700 miles from Miami, FL to Atlanta, GA.
Allied Fiber Selects Colo Atl to Support Network, Colocation Requirements for New Southeast Route
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud