The first step towards successful small business accounting is finding the right accountant. Do not think that you can do it yourself. Your accountant will be the determining factor in a high cash flow company. As you may know, web hosting companies do not provide a taxable service, and thus are exempt from paying sales tax themselves. However, federal and state taxes on companies that provide heavy cash income can be exorbitant. Have your personal finance specialist explain ways that you can reduce your tax liability. Plan to save enough through the company to pay tax bills on time. Having a dedicated and experienced accountant will help you and your company.
Get a great accounting firm.
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN