(The Hosting News) – Popular backup platform BackupAgent on Thursday announced new integration with Windows Azure from Microsoft.
In a press Release, BackupAgent COO Roland Sars called the new availability a “great asset for our Partners who are currently facing challenges in keeping their storage costs competitive.”
Sars continued, “From all cloud platforms we have chosen for Windows Azure because it offers an excellent set of features to configure the platform and our Partners can have the best price for their storage. For this integration we have also made a lot of improvements on the storage of data, this is also beneficial for our Partners using their platform with local backup storage.”
With the addition, users of BackupAgent are now allowed to fully host the platform through Azure via load balancing along with outsourcing storage to the Windows OS.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- Windows Azure Adds Multi-Factor Authentication
- Windows Azure Expanding to Australia
- Barracuda Expands Cloud on Windows Azure
- Windows Azure Faces European Downtime
- OpenStack vs. Windows Azure: Face-Off