(The Hosting News) – On May 1, Beyond Nines launched the MyArchive custom data archiving service as an optional add-on for clients that host their Blackbaud® software and data with Beyond Nines.
All Beyond Nines hosting service comes standard with four weeks (28 days) of complete data back-ups. For customers with longer-term back-up requirements or specific use cases to satisfy auditors, Beyond Nines now also offers the option of MyArchive, an expanded, self-service data archive. Data stored in MyArchive are encrypted at rest using AES.
The Beyond Nines hosting team can configure the MyArchive system to meet an organization’s specific needs. For example:
- An organization may require three years’ of weekly backups to satisfy an audit team.
- An organization may wish to archive daily for six-month windows to protect against the risk of undetected, accidental data deletion by users.
Once MyArchive is deployed, customers can retrieve database backups from a specific point in time using the MyArchive program that runs on any Windows system. That raw data must be restored to an environment that meets the system requirements of the organization’s Blackbaud® software.
For more information on hosting services for Blackbaud® software and data from Beyond Nines, visithttp://www.beyondnines.com/hosting/
ABOUT BEYOND NINES
Beyond Nines specializes in hosting Blackbaud® software. We are the only third-party hosting provider with proven expertise hosting Blackbaud® software and Blackbaud®-integrated products. Beyond Nines offers limitless possibilities for customization – most at no additional cost. Fusion Labs, Omatic Software, Dropbox, PowerPlan, SAP Crystal Reports and Zeidman Development are just a few examples of third-party companies with purpose-built applications to enhance and extend the capabilities of your Blackbaud® software that we fully support in your hosting environment. A few of the highlights of our hosting offering:
- Your own private virtual servers on our VSphere Enterprise Plus private cloud
- Ultra-fast 10-gigabit network fabric and flash-enhanced Tintri SAN storage
- Internap MIRO route optimization across more than 10 independent backbone providers
- PCI DSS compliant verified by Qualys
- 100% uptime SLA verified by independent third-party monitoring service
- Secondary data center in Seattle, Washington with 24-hour RPO and 24-hour RTO
- Free temporary sandboxes for testing with the option for a permanent sandbox
- Responsive and personal customer service with Blackbaud® software expertise
Beyond Nines is based in Seattle, Wash. and provides nonprofits with a full suite of professional services including consulting, web design and hosting of The Raiser’s Edge®, The Financial Edge®, and NetCommunity™. Beyond Nines serves a wide range of clients using Blackbaud® products, including arts and cultural organizations, educational institutions, religious communities and membership-driven nonprofits.