Running email marketing campaigns is tough, and depending on the industry you’re in and the open and click rates you’re seeing currently, it can feel impossible to get the results you’re looking for. ITX Design shared these 5 tips for boosting your open and click rates and improving the results you get from your email marketing campaigns.
You can read the full article here – this is just a summary.
1. Subject line – A good subject entices people to open the email
2. Appealing visuals – The first thing users notice about the content
3. Interesting content – Keeps users around long enough to convert
4. Clear CTAs – Give you the best chance of converting people reading your email into customers, signups, etc.
5. A real benefit for subscribers – Makes it worth their while