Brain Host Partners with Habitat for Humanity
December 17th, 2012 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Brain Host, a web hosting company based in Akron, has joined forces with Habitat for Humanity of Summit County for an ongoing fundraising campaign.
Customers of web hosting provider Brain Host will have the opportunity to add a $1.00 donation to their order at checkout, which will then be matched by the company. Those who choose to help Brain Host give back can monitor the progress of their donation with monthly updates on the company’s blog.
In addition to funds, which go toward the purchase of materials and other resources, Brain Host employees will also be donating their time. In 2013, they plan to sponsor a home in their community through local affiliate Habitat for Humanity of Summit County, and to participate in its construction.
“We feel that Habitat for Humanity is the ideal charity for Brain Host as it allows us to assist those in need within our community both through the generosity of our customers and the time and energy of our team members,” says Brain Host CEO Ryan Niddel.
Brain Host has chosen the holiday season to launch this new partnership, but additional opportunities to support this worthy cause are coming soon. For more information about why Brain Host gives, visit brainhostgivesback.com
About Brain Host
Brain Host is a leading web hosting provider that offers its customers a number of benefits which include a 99.9% uptime guarantee, unlimited disk space and bandwidth, 24/7/365 U.S.-based customer and technical support.
About Habitat for Humanity of Summit County
Habitat for Humanity is an international organization that uses modern technologies and volunteer labor to build sustainable, affordable homes for low-income families, as well as those who have been affected by natural disasters. To learn more about Habitat for Humanity, find them online at http://www.hfhsummitcounty.org/.
|Corero Network Security|
* Real-time DDoS protection for you and your customers
* Purpose built DDoS protection appliance deployed at the Internet edge
* On-premises technology is designed to handle volumetric network-based DDoS attacks or floods, reflective and amplified spoof attacks, like DNS and NTP attacks, as well as application layer attacks - such as slow loris, slow read etc
* Unique, slim-line appliance family delivers 10 Gbps full-duplex performance in a 1/4 wide, 1 RU form factor, enabling Hosting providers to deploy a combination of SmartWall TDS appliances to deliver the performance, connectivity and security required
* Providers are now enabled to offer creative new offerings, such as DDoS and cyber threat protection, enhanced security SLAs as well as visibility and reporting through an analytics portal that can be leveraged as a premium service offering