(The Hosting News) – Klipfolio Inc, the leading provider of KPI dashboards for the enterprise, today announced an important update to Klipfolio Dashboard for the web and mobile devices. The real-time dashboard is being delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution to enable browser and mobile access to key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards.
Available now at app.klipfolio.com, this update adds the following features:
- Line and Bar chart Klips, designed to show one or more series of data.
- “Save As” feature for Klips in the workspace, simplifying the creation and modification of Klips.
- Increased the upload file size limit, increasing the amount of data that be monitored.
- Massively improved performance of large data sets in formula workspace.
- Data sources are no longer automatically shared when associated Klip is shared.
- Expanded sidebar help files, including links to additional video resources.
“Data visibility is a hot topic in the BI industry and for good reason,” says Allan Wille, Klipfolio’s President & CEO. “But data visibility is more than just being able to see KPIs. It is about KPIs shaping our behaviour and reinforcing organizational goals.”
Klipfolio Dashboard provides a consolidated view of real-time business performance metrics, helping everyone throughout the organization make quicker, more informed decisions, while improving performance and profitability.
About Klipfolio Inc.
Klipfolio develops Klipfolio Dashboard – the KPI Dashboard – to help Fortune 1000 companies increase the accessibility and visibility of key performance indicators to make informed decisions that improve performance and profitability. Clients include; Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aviva, Baxter Healthcare, Research in Motion, and Lufthansa.
For more information, visit http://www.klipfolio.com. Call +1.877.233.6149 US and Canada or +1.613.233.6149 Worldwide, or email sales(at)klipfolio(dot)com.