(The Hosting News) – Linux hosting OS provider CloudLinux on Wednesday expanded its PHP offerings by announcing the availability of PHP 5.5 to its Selector tool for PHP coding.
CloudLinux’s OS offers features such as resource limits, tenant isolation, expert support, simplified conversion, application resource limits and more.
Discussing the matter in a press release, CloudLinux CEO Igor Seletskiy called the scripting language “possibly the most widely used aspect of any shared web hosting plan.”
“Like the rest of the web hosting community, we are excited to start exploring the new features of PHP version 5.5. However, many hosting companies and their customers would not usually deploy an Alpha version on a large-scale, server-wide basis. CloudLinux and PHP Selector make it possible for hosting providers to assign individual accounts their own PHP version without affecting other sites on the same hardware,” Seletskiy continued.
The CloudLinux CEO also emphasized that the availability of PHP Selector made is easier for those in the hosting community to gain access to PHP features.
Added features with the offering of PHP 5.5 include password hashing API, loop-controlling Generators and more.
|Virtual Hosting over Cloud Platform in UK|
* Linux & Windows VPS
* Ability to Host Custom Software
* No Restrictions on number of Domains
* 24x7 Free Support & Quick VPS Set-up
* Plans Starting from Only £21/mo
- CloudLinux Announces 2012 Year in Review
- CloudLinux Announces Partnership with VinaCIS
- CloudLinux Reaches 25,000 Server Installs Milestone
- CloudLinux Unveils Improved LVE Manager Plugin
- CloudLinux Announces Agreement with Parallels