(The Hosting News) – CloudLinux today announced availability of the first public beta of KuberDock, a PaaS technology that allows hosting providers to enable customers to deploy dockerized applications within their infrastructure. KuberDock’s container orchestration framework was built exclusively for service providers and is out-of-the-box platform supports multi-tenant environments for hosting Docker containers. It takes only a few hours for the hosting provider to set up KuberDock.
CloudLinux Launches KuberDock Public Beta
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses