(The Hosting News) – CloudLinux today announced availability of the first public beta of KuberDock, a PaaS technology that allows hosting providers to enable customers to deploy dockerized applications within their infrastructure. KuberDock’s container orchestration framework was built exclusively for service providers and is out-of-the-box platform supports multi-tenant environments for hosting Docker containers. It takes only a few hours for the hosting provider to set up KuberDock.
CloudLinux Launches KuberDock Public Beta
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365