(The Hosting News) – CloudLinux today announced availability of the first public beta of KuberDock, a PaaS technology that allows hosting providers to enable customers to deploy dockerized applications within their infrastructure. KuberDock’s container orchestration framework was built exclusively for service providers and is out-of-the-box platform supports multi-tenant environments for hosting Docker containers. It takes only a few hours for the hosting provider to set up KuberDock.
CloudLinux Launches KuberDock Public Beta
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN