(The Hosting News) – CloudLinux today announced availability of the first public beta of KuberDock, a PaaS technology that allows hosting providers to enable customers to deploy dockerized applications within their infrastructure. KuberDock’s container orchestration framework was built exclusively for service providers and is out-of-the-box platform supports multi-tenant environments for hosting Docker containers. It takes only a few hours for the hosting provider to set up KuberDock.
CloudLinux Launches KuberDock Public Beta
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud