(BUSINESS WIRE)–CloudNOW, the executive consortium for the leading women in cloud and converging technologies, today announced the winners of their flagship ‘Top 10 Women in Cloud’ Awards. Winners will present in a pitch-style-competition-meets-TED-talks event September 24th at the Cuckoo’s Nest, Menlo Park, CA to vie for the #1 ranking of ‘Top Woman in Cloud’ 2015.
“The Top 10 Women in Cloud are shaping the industry today, and breaking glass for the future generation of tech leaders,” said Jocelyn DeGance Graham, founder of CloudNOW. “To that end, CloudNOW is thrilled to be announcing our 2015 winners as we continue to fulfill our Mission of supporting women in tech across their career life-cycle.”
This year’s finalists, and Top Ten Women in Cloud Award are:
- Adi Israel, TBM Consultant, Kaiser Permanente
- Ann Wallace, Solutions Architect, Nike
- Cornelia Davis, Director Platform Engineering, Pivotal (nominated by Intel)
- Diane Mueller, Director of Community Development OpenShift, Red Hat
- Jamie Miller, CIO, General Electric
- Michelle Zatlyn, Co-Founder and Head of User Experience, CloudFlare (nominated by Venrock)
- Julie Iannelli, Director of Engineering, Calgary Scientific
- Liz Centoni, VP GM, SP Access, Cisco
- Mandy Storbakken, Principal Technologist, Medtronic (nominated by VMware)
- Tana Jackson, Vice President Engineering, SOASTA
The CloudNOW Award judges include:
- Bernard Golden – Named by Wired.com as one of the ten most influential people in cloud computing, author, advisor to CIO Magazine, and Advisor to CloudNOW
- Gretchen Curtis – Co-Founder and CMO of Piston Cloud (acquired by Cisco), unofficial ‘creative director’ at NASA, and Founder of Marketers Against Waste
Also honored at the event will be a special Lifetime Achievement Award recipient, Joanne Moretti, SVP of Marketing and Sales Enablement, Jabil. Ms Moretti will be recognized for her outstanding career in tech and her mentorship and support of women in the industry.
Please join us at the Cuckoo’s Nest (a collaboration between AlwaysOn and Bootup Ventures) in Menlo Park for the Awards event. For more info visit: http://cloud-now.org/events/. Follow us on twitter @cloudnow_org #cloudnowawards.
For media inquires, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CloudNOW is a non-profit consortium of the leading women in cloud computing, providing a forum for networking, knowledge sharing, mentoring, and economic growth. CloudNOW is a community driven initiative offering its constituents the opportunity to creatively approach the technological challenges of cloud today, working in partnership with the tech industry, and cloud thought leaders.