(The Hosting News) – Veteran data center industry executive and “Cloudonomics” author, Joe Weinman, will deliver the opening keynote at the DatacenterDynamics As‐A‐Service Conference and Expo, taking place at the Hilton Chicago October 27-28, 2015. Weinman will draw on his latest book, “Digital Disciplines: Attaining Market Leadership via the Cloud, Big Data, Social, Mobile, and the Internet of Things” (Wiley & Sons, 2015), to reveal the drivers underpinning cloud computing. DCD As-A-Service Conference and Expo, the inaugural two-day leadership forum created to serve all stakeholders in the rapidly evolving ecosystem for data centers, outsourced IT, and cloud infrastructure and services, will gather over 1,500 senior executives and technology professionals to examine the future course of the data center industry, including the economic and technological transformations now well underway.
“Cloudonomics” Author Joe Weinman to Keynote at DatacenterDynamics As-A-Service Conference and Expo
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN