(The Hosting News) – Codero Hosting, a leading provider of on-demand hybrid cloud hosting services, announced that BLM Acquisition Corp. (“BLM”), a consortium of 32 regional telecom and broadband providers, has completed the acquisition of all of the company’s outstanding equity from majority owner Catalyst Investors and other shareholders. The acquisition includes a significant investment by BLM to fuel Codero’s next phase of growth, which will include development and launch of new products and services that leverage the company’s existing data center facilities, expansion of the company’s sales channel, and growth of the its footprint across the U.S. and the world. Emil Sayegh will remain as president and CEO of Codero, and will become Chairman of the Board of Directors of the new organization. Financial terms of the transaction are not being disclosed.
Codero Hosting Secures New Investment to Fuel Next Phase of Growth
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses