(The Hosting News) – Colocation company Telehouse recently unveiled a cloud hosting solution concerning areas including virtualization, cloud infrastructure, cloud management, storage and disaster recovery.
To launch the solutions known as Telecloud, Telehouse joined with KDDI, its Japan-based parent company.
“Telecloud is a joint venture between two industry leaders. It marks the next stage in the evolution of Europe’s first purpose-built data centre provider and a step forward for the cloud industry,” stated KDDI Managing Director Tokuji Mitsui when discussing the matter in a press release.
Mitsui continued, “The data centre is at the heart of a cloud solution making the physical infrastructure the integral role in maintaining the reliability and accessibility of a company’s application. That is why the partnership of Telehouse and KDDI brings a new unique perspective to the cloud market.”
Among Telecloud’s other features are private networks, 24×7 support and self-service portals all operated through the company’s data center facilities.
Telehouse operates a wide range of data center facilities in locations spread across the United States, Europe, Asia and South America.
Cited in Telehouse’s press release on the matter was a poll showing an increased reliability on cloud computing solutions by organizations. 53% of those surveyed by the Cloud Industry Forum said they’d added cloud services with two large factors affecting their decisions. Such issues included cost-savings and flexibility.
Meanwhile, the cloud service will be demonstrated by the companies at Cloud Expo Europe later this month. The event will be held January 25 through 26 in London.
Just earlier in January, Telehouse announced the opening of a new 220 thousand square feet colocation facility in Frankfurt, Germany. For more information regarding Telehouse, visit the company’s website: http://www.telehouse.net/
|Black Lotus DDoS mitigation Service|
- 24x7 mitigation with guaranteed SLA
- DDoS mitigation facilities throughout North America and Europe
- 480 Gbps of active DDoS mitigation capacity
- Service delivery via GRE, physical cross connections or virtual Ethernet service
- Protect your servers or entire IP space from attacks
- Colocation Provider, Hurricane Electric, Upgrades At Telehouse New York
- Colocation, Dedicated Data Center Provider, Telehouse, Goes Remote
- TELEHOUSE Opens Data Center in China
- Telehouse Opens New London Data Centre
- Telehouse Data Center opens in Istanbul