(The Hosting News) – Concurrent, a global provider of high-performance Linux® and storage solutions, today announced a new open-source content delivery network (CDN) solution designed for customers who prefer the freedom and flexibility of open software. Concurrent’s new CDN solution combines open-source technologies with the company’s enterprise support services to deliver streaming video and other content to consumers on connected devices. Concurrent is leveraging community-driven open-source technologies including Apache Traffic Server™ for caching and streaming, Traffic Control for request routing, Ceph® for storage and its own packaged feature enhancements to create a complete end-to-end CDN solution that is well-suited for commercial applications.
Concurrent Launches Open-Source CDN Solution
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN