(The Hosting News) – Concurrent, a global provider of high-performance Linux® and storage solutions, today announced a new open-source content delivery network (CDN) solution designed for customers who prefer the freedom and flexibility of open software. Concurrent’s new CDN solution combines open-source technologies with the company’s enterprise support services to deliver streaming video and other content to consumers on connected devices. Concurrent is leveraging community-driven open-source technologies including Apache Traffic Server™ for caching and streaming, Traffic Control for request routing, Ceph® for storage and its own packaged feature enhancements to create a complete end-to-end CDN solution that is well-suited for commercial applications.
Concurrent Launches Open-Source CDN Solution
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365