(The Hosting News) – Concurrent, a global provider of high-performance Linux® and storage solutions, today announced a new open-source content delivery network (CDN) solution designed for customers who prefer the freedom and flexibility of open software. Concurrent’s new CDN solution combines open-source technologies with the company’s enterprise support services to deliver streaming video and other content to consumers on connected devices. Concurrent is leveraging community-driven open-source technologies including Apache Traffic Server™ for caching and streaming, Traffic Control for request routing, Ceph® for storage and its own packaged feature enhancements to create a complete end-to-end CDN solution that is well-suited for commercial applications.
Concurrent Launches Open-Source CDN Solution
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses