(The Hosting News) – Concurrent, a global provider of high-performance Linux® and storage solutions, today announced a new open-source content delivery network (CDN) solution designed for customers who prefer the freedom and flexibility of open software. Concurrent’s new CDN solution combines open-source technologies with the company’s enterprise support services to deliver streaming video and other content to consumers on connected devices. Concurrent is leveraging community-driven open-source technologies including Apache Traffic Server™ for caching and streaming, Traffic Control for request routing, Ceph® for storage and its own packaged feature enhancements to create a complete end-to-end CDN solution that is well-suited for commercial applications.
Concurrent Launches Open-Source CDN Solution
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud