(The Hosting News) – cPanel & WHM software release 11.38, which releases to the CURRENT tier today, offers significant improvements to SSL Management and Backups. It also provides enhancements to jail shell, email auto configuration, and more.
Improved SSL Management
The improved SSL management system offers a number of enhancements; support for UCC certificates, SNI (Server Name Indication), and enhanced support for Wildcard SSL certificates. This allows cPanel users to host multiple SSL websites on the same account. cPanel & WHM users will notice changes to the user interfaces that simplify installing, managing the various SSL certificates, keys, and signing requests associated with their domains.
System and Account Backups
cPanel introduces a new backup system with software release 11.38. Among the changes are the ability to store backups in multiple locations, reduction in the time needed to perform a full backup, and a complete set of functionality for automating backups.
Backup restoration is also enhanced. A new queuing system allows system administrators to perform other operations within cPanel & WHM while restorations occur.
Other notable changes include:
* Ability to configure the host used by email autodiscovery, and auto configuration
* Improved email tracking ability by ensuring the From header matches the mail sender
* Use of a single template system for customizing the Apache configuration
* Changes to jail shell, mod_ruid2, and more
|Just Host Reseller Hosting - $19.95/mo|
Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domains in the one account
FREE Domain for Life
FREE WHM Admin Control Panel
FREE Private Nameservers
FREE Domain Reseller Account
- cPanel & WHM Version 11.32 Launched
- cPanel Unveils Stable Release of cPanel & WHM 11.34
- cPanel Unveils cPanel & WHM 11.36 to CURRENT tier
- cPanel Unveils cPanel & WHM 11.34 RELEASE tier
- Anturis Unveils Integration with cPanel & WHM