(The Hosting News) – Data Centers Canada today announced that it has opened its Phase 3 data center POD space at its Toronto North data center facility.
The Phase 3 POD will house approximately 125 cabinets in configurations which will include single cabinet, cabinet clusters and private cage configurations.
The Toronto North facility which is home to government and enterprise clientele is in close proximity to 400 series highways and is minutes away from Pearson International Airport and the downtown financial district provides a state of the art data center environment including;
* 2N Redundancies
* Carrier Neutral Environment
* Managed Meet Me Room
* Multi-Homed Network Infrastructure
* 151 Front Street Transit
* VESDA & Inergen Systems
* Roof & Communications Tower Colocation
* Triple Layer Security including Biometric Recognition
* Client Meeting Rooms & Flex Stations
* Client Infrastructure Warehousing & Logistics Support
For additional information, reserve space or schedule a tour, please visit: http://www.datacenterscanada.com