(The Hosting News) – Europe’s Premier Datacentre and Cloud event attracts 1,800 senior executives and decision makers from around the world takes place in Monaco 3-4 June.
Speakers from a diverse range of international organizations will come together to share their expertise including:
- Yahoo! Christina Page, Global Director of Energy and Sustainability Strategy
- The White House: Robert N. Knake, Former Director of Cyber Security
- Google: Christophe Baroux, Head of Google Cloud Platform for South Europe and Middle East Africa
- Digital Realty: John Sarkis, General Manager, Colocation & Connectivity
- Ebay: Mike Lewis, Director Mission Critical Engineering
- Microsoft: Christian Belady, General Manager – Data Center Services
- First Data Corporation: Mike Manos, Chief Technology Officer
- Interxion: Lex Coors, VP, Group Data Centre Technology & Engineering
- McKinsey & Company: Abhijit Dubey, Principal (San Francisco)
- TeliaSonera: Mattias Fridström, Vice President, Technology
- VMWare: Joe Baguley, Chief Technology Officer, EMEA
- Orange: Patrice Slupowski, Vice-President, Digital Innovation
The conference programme is one of the most extensive so far, held across four theatres focused on issues that are fundamental to datacentres and cloud.