Datapipe Launches HPC in Iceland
June 17th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Enterprise-centric data center provider Datapipe on Monday announced the availability of its Stratosphere cloud platform in Ireland thanks to a data center partnership with Verne Global.
“The network capabilities of Verne Global’s data center and efficiencies of Iceland’s energy infrastructure enable Datapipe to provide a one-of-a-kind green HPC cloud solution,” commented Datapipe CEO Rob Allen via a press release.
High performance solutions utilized with HPC include the likes of Apache, Redis, MongoDB, Hadoop and more.
Immediate access to the new HPC location is available in addition to other presences such as New York, Silicon Valley, London, Ashburn, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
The Iceland data center location itself is based on renewable power and cooling efficiencies.
Clientele utilizing the solution are able to configure HPC with either public or private resources in addition to 32 physical core equivalents per instance.
|Corero Network Security|
* Real-time DDoS protection for you and your customers
* Purpose built DDoS protection appliance deployed at the Internet edge
* On-premises technology is designed to handle volumetric network-based DDoS attacks or floods, reflective and amplified spoof attacks, like DNS and NTP attacks, as well as application layer attacks - such as slow loris, slow read etc
* Unique, slim-line appliance family delivers 10 Gbps full-duplex performance in a 1/4 wide, 1 RU form factor, enabling Hosting providers to deploy a combination of SmartWall TDS appliances to deliver the performance, connectivity and security required
* Providers are now enabled to offer creative new offerings, such as DDoS and cyber threat protection, enhanced security SLAs as well as visibility and reporting through an analytics portal that can be leveraged as a premium service offering