(The Hosting News) – Enterprise-centric data center provider Datapipe on Monday announced the availability of its Stratosphere cloud platform in Ireland thanks to a data center partnership with Verne Global.
“The network capabilities of Verne Global’s data center and efficiencies of Iceland’s energy infrastructure enable Datapipe to provide a one-of-a-kind green HPC cloud solution,” commented Datapipe CEO Rob Allen via a press release.
High performance solutions utilized with HPC include the likes of Apache, Redis, MongoDB, Hadoop and more.
Immediate access to the new HPC location is available in addition to other presences such as New York, Silicon Valley, London, Ashburn, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
The Iceland data center location itself is based on renewable power and cooling efficiencies.
Clientele utilizing the solution are able to configure HPC with either public or private resources in addition to 32 physical core equivalents per instance.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- DataPipe Named as a New Jersey’s Fastest Growing Company
- Datapipe Named to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
- Managed Webhosting Security Firm, DataPipe, Acquires AboveNet Data Center
- Datapipe Named Among New Jersey’s Fastest Growing Companies
- Datapipe Sponsors NJTC Conference on Cloud Computing