(The Hosting News) – Recently, the DNS world has been abuzz with a slew of DNS based attacks ranging from DDoS to phishing attacks to even internal failures. While this might not seem interesting, let alone troublesome to a business owner, the implications of a DNS provider going down could be catastrophic for eCommerce. What most people don’t realize is DNS runs the internet. DNS is the foundation upon which every website and device relies upon to connect with other systems. When that system goes down, the internet goes with it, followed by businesses’ ecommerce revenues.
DNS Made Easy Offers Expert Opinion on how to Prevent Outages and Attacks
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses