(The Hosting News) – Recently, the DNS world has been abuzz with a slew of DNS based attacks ranging from DDoS to phishing attacks to even internal failures. While this might not seem interesting, let alone troublesome to a business owner, the implications of a DNS provider going down could be catastrophic for eCommerce. What most people don’t realize is DNS runs the internet. DNS is the foundation upon which every website and device relies upon to connect with other systems. When that system goes down, the internet goes with it, followed by businesses’ ecommerce revenues.
DNS Made Easy Offers Expert Opinion on how to Prevent Outages and Attacks
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365