(The Hosting News) – Recently, the DNS world has been abuzz with a slew of DNS based attacks ranging from DDoS to phishing attacks to even internal failures. While this might not seem interesting, let alone troublesome to a business owner, the implications of a DNS provider going down could be catastrophic for eCommerce. What most people don’t realize is DNS runs the internet. DNS is the foundation upon which every website and device relies upon to connect with other systems. When that system goes down, the internet goes with it, followed by businesses’ ecommerce revenues.
DNS Made Easy Offers Expert Opinion on how to Prevent Outages and Attacks
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN