(The Hosting News) – Popular cloud storage provider Dropbox on Monday announced that it’d be holding its first developer conference in San Francisco, California on July 9.
“Mark your calendars! This summer, the Dropbox community will come together on July 9 for a day of creativity and exploration at San Francisco’s Fort Mason,” stated the company via its blog.
Set to take place in the city’s Fort Mason historic area, attendees will have the chance to network and discuss Dropbox’s API with engineers and designers.
The company is also expected to announce new offerings during the one day event.
Dropbox is among the most popular cloud storage offerings – a platform in which users commonly store files like videos, music and documents.
Those interested can request an invitation that comes with a price tag of $350 per person. The cloud provider did emphasize that tickets are limited.
|Black Lotus DDoS mitigation Service|
- 24x7 mitigation with guaranteed SLA
- DDoS mitigation facilities throughout North America and Europe
- 480 Gbps of active DDoS mitigation capacity
- Service delivery via GRE, physical cross connections or virtual Ethernet service
- Protect your servers or entire IP space from attacks
- Dropbox Adds Two-Step Verification in Wake of Spam
- Dropbox Announces Mailbox Buy
- Web Hosting Comapny VIA NET.WORKS to Hold Third Quarter 2004 Results Conference
- Dropbox Unveils Single Sign On for Business
- Oops! Dropbox Accounts Vulnerable during Update