Dropbox to Hold Developer Conference in July
May 9th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Popular cloud storage provider Dropbox on Monday announced that it’d be holding its first developer conference in San Francisco, California on July 9.
“Mark your calendars! This summer, the Dropbox community will come together on July 9 for a day of creativity and exploration at San Francisco’s Fort Mason,” stated the company via its blog.
Set to take place in the city’s Fort Mason historic area, attendees will have the chance to network and discuss Dropbox’s API with engineers and designers.
The company is also expected to announce new offerings during the one day event.
Dropbox is among the most popular cloud storage offerings – a platform in which users commonly store files like videos, music and documents.
Those interested can request an invitation that comes with a price tag of $350 per person. The cloud provider did emphasize that tickets are limited.
|Corero Network Security|
* Real-time DDoS protection for you and your customers
* Purpose built DDoS protection appliance deployed at the Internet edge
* On-premises technology is designed to handle volumetric network-based DDoS attacks or floods, reflective and amplified spoof attacks, like DNS and NTP attacks, as well as application layer attacks - such as slow loris, slow read etc
* Unique, slim-line appliance family delivers 10 Gbps full-duplex performance in a 1/4 wide, 1 RU form factor, enabling Hosting providers to deploy a combination of SmartWall TDS appliances to deliver the performance, connectivity and security required
* Providers are now enabled to offer creative new offerings, such as DDoS and cyber threat protection, enhanced security SLAs as well as visibility and reporting through an analytics portal that can be leveraged as a premium service offering