(The Hosting News) – Popular cloud storage provider Dropbox on Monday announced that it’d be holding its first developer conference in San Francisco, California on July 9.
“Mark your calendars! This summer, the Dropbox community will come together on July 9 for a day of creativity and exploration at San Francisco’s Fort Mason,” stated the company via its blog.
Set to take place in the city’s Fort Mason historic area, attendees will have the chance to network and discuss Dropbox’s API with engineers and designers.
The company is also expected to announce new offerings during the one day event.
Dropbox is among the most popular cloud storage offerings – a platform in which users commonly store files like videos, music and documents.
Those interested can request an invitation that comes with a price tag of $350 per person. The cloud provider did emphasize that tickets are limited.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- Dropbox Adds Two-Step Verification in Wake of Spam
- Web Hosting Comapny VIA NET.WORKS to Hold Third Quarter 2004 Results Conference
- Dropbox Lowers Its Monthly Prices To $9.99 For 1TB of Storage
- Dropbox Announces Mailbox Buy
- Dropbox Unveils Single Sign On for Business