(The Hosting News) – Popular cloud storage provider Dropbox on Monday announced that it’d be holding its first developer conference in San Francisco, California on July 9.
“Mark your calendars! This summer, the Dropbox community will come together on July 9 for a day of creativity and exploration at San Francisco’s Fort Mason,” stated the company via its blog.
Set to take place in the city’s Fort Mason historic area, attendees will have the chance to network and discuss Dropbox’s API with engineers and designers.
The company is also expected to announce new offerings during the one day event.
Dropbox is among the most popular cloud storage offerings – a platform in which users commonly store files like videos, music and documents.
Those interested can request an invitation that comes with a price tag of $350 per person. The cloud provider did emphasize that tickets are limited.
|Managed Hosting with Steadfast Experts|
- Steadfast is "Always There" from design, implementation, and support
- Focus on your core business while Steadfast experts support your environment
- 100% Uptime SLA and easy growth options for expansion
- 24/7/365 onsite support; 2 hour hardware replacement
- On-demand DNS management, security assessments and antivirus protection
- Dropbox Adds Two-Step Verification in Wake of Spam
- Web Hosting Comapny VIA NET.WORKS to Hold Third Quarter 2004 Results Conference
- Dropbox Lowers Its Monthly Prices To $9.99 For 1TB of Storage
- Dropbox Announces Mailbox Buy
- Dropbox Unveils Single Sign On for Business