Dropbox to Hold Developer Conference in July
May 9th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Popular cloud storage provider Dropbox on Monday announced that it’d be holding its first developer conference in San Francisco, California on July 9.
“Mark your calendars! This summer, the Dropbox community will come together on July 9 for a day of creativity and exploration at San Francisco’s Fort Mason,” stated the company via its blog.
Set to take place in the city’s Fort Mason historic area, attendees will have the chance to network and discuss Dropbox’s API with engineers and designers.
The company is also expected to announce new offerings during the one day event.
Dropbox is among the most popular cloud storage offerings – a platform in which users commonly store files like videos, music and documents.
Those interested can request an invitation that comes with a price tag of $350 per person. The cloud provider did emphasize that tickets are limited.
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365