(The Hosting News) – Dropmysite (http://www.dropmysite.com) Pte Ltd, a leading website, email and mobile backup service, today published two whitepapers that explain how web hosting providers can take advantage of the huge demand for automated, easy-to-use website and email backup services. Both hosting providers and their SMB customers are increasingly aware of the need to back up email and website data to mitigate the risks associated with hacking, data corruption and accidental deletion. The papers, entitled “Is Your Web Hosting Company Profiting from the Multi-Billion Dollar Email Backup Industry?” and “Advantages of Self-Serve SaaS Backup for Web Hosting Providers and Their Customers,” demonstrate how hosting companies can generate new revenue, increase customer “stickiness” and attract customers with specialized requirements without increasing overhead via cloud-based self-service backup solutions.
Dropmysite Releases Whitepapers on Self-Serve SaaS Backup Model
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses