(The Hosting News) – Dropmysite (http://www.dropmysite.com) Pte Ltd, a leading website, email and mobile backup service, today published two whitepapers that explain how web hosting providers can take advantage of the huge demand for automated, easy-to-use website and email backup services. Both hosting providers and their SMB customers are increasingly aware of the need to back up email and website data to mitigate the risks associated with hacking, data corruption and accidental deletion. The papers, entitled “Is Your Web Hosting Company Profiting from the Multi-Billion Dollar Email Backup Industry?” and “Advantages of Self-Serve SaaS Backup for Web Hosting Providers and Their Customers,” demonstrate how hosting companies can generate new revenue, increase customer “stickiness” and attract customers with specialized requirements without increasing overhead via cloud-based self-service backup solutions.
Dropmysite Releases Whitepapers on Self-Serve SaaS Backup Model
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365