(The Hosting News) – Ensim Corporation, provider of an end-to-end platform for service providers to monetize any offering with marketplace, subscription management, service catalog, provisioning, usage collection and billing, today announced the availability of Ensim IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Manager 3.3 for VMware, which it will be showcasing in booth 529E at this week’s VMWare Partner Exchange. Powered by the Ensim Automation Suite, Ensim IaaS Manager for VMware provides a complete provisioning, orchestration and administration solution for ESXi hypervisors managed by VMware vCenter / vSphere® or vCloud® Director®. Ensim IaaS Manager enables the rapid and effective creation of offers from a service providers’ own public cloud, as well as specific customer private and hybrid clouds.
Ensim Debuts Latest Enhancements to IaaS Manager for vCenter™ at VMWare Partner Exchange
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365