(The Hosting News) – Ensim Corporation, provider of an end-to-end platform for service providers to monetize any offering with marketplace, subscription management, service catalog, provisioning, usage collection and billing, today announced the availability of Ensim IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Manager 3.3 for VMware, which it will be showcasing in booth 529E at this week’s VMWare Partner Exchange. Powered by the Ensim Automation Suite, Ensim IaaS Manager for VMware provides a complete provisioning, orchestration and administration solution for ESXi hypervisors managed by VMware vCenter / vSphere® or vCloud® Director®. Ensim IaaS Manager enables the rapid and effective creation of offers from a service providers’ own public cloud, as well as specific customer private and hybrid clouds.
Ensim Debuts Latest Enhancements to IaaS Manager for vCenter™ at VMWare Partner Exchange
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses