(The Hosting News) – Ensim Corporation, provider of an end-to-end platform for service providers to monetize any offering with marketplace, subscription management, service catalog, provisioning, usage collection and billing, today announced the availability of Ensim IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Manager 3.3 for VMware, which it will be showcasing in booth 529E at this week’s VMWare Partner Exchange. Powered by the Ensim Automation Suite, Ensim IaaS Manager for VMware provides a complete provisioning, orchestration and administration solution for ESXi hypervisors managed by VMware vCenter / vSphere® or vCloud® Director®. Ensim IaaS Manager enables the rapid and effective creation of offers from a service providers’ own public cloud, as well as specific customer private and hybrid clouds.
Ensim Debuts Latest Enhancements to IaaS Manager for vCenter™ at VMWare Partner Exchange
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN