(The Hosting News) – enStratus announced today the addition of IBM SmartCloud Enterprise to its list of supported clouds. IBM SmartCloud Enterprise—IBM’s enterprise-class public cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS)—delivers secure and scalable hosted IT infrastructure with on-demand access to virtual server and storage resources. Joint customers are now able to easily and securely launch cloud infrastructure and complex cloud deployments on IBM SmartCloud Enterprise through the enStratus console, as well as manage the full lifecycle of their cloud applications.
“IBM is one of the enterprise’s most trusted IT partners. enStratus support for IBM SmartCloud Enterprise enables enterprises to leverage IBM’s cloud services as part of a comprehensive hybrid cloud strategy,” said James Urquhart, VP of Product Strategy at enStratus. “enStratus’ focus on enterprise-class cloud management complements IBM’s vision of enterprise-class cloud services.”
enStratus extends new capabilities to IBM SmartCloud Enterprise users, including:
- Increased security – Ensure key management, encryption, and fine-grained role-based access controls.
- Governance – Track and control spending, and log / monitor activity to meet compliance requirements.
- Automation – Automate cloud applications and infrastructure to meet demand, and match service level requirements.
- Integration – Integrate with management tools, and orchestrate configuration management tools like Chef and Puppet across clouds.
- Multi-cloud management – Manage IBM SmartCloud Enterprise, as well as multiple other public and private cloud services through a unified interface.
To learn more about enStratus and IBM SmartCloud Services, visit http://www.enstratus.com, or call 612-746-3091.
enStratus™ is a cloud infrastructure management solution for deploying and managing enterprise-class applications in public, private and hybrid clouds. enStratus has a multi-cloud architecture that provides governance, automation and cloud independence. Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, enStratus serves hundreds of organizations worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.enstratus.com.