(The Hosting News) – An agreement has been made today betewen ligation workflow and eDiscovery solution provider CT Summation and Canadian based ESI Specialists Inc. As a result of this new agreement ESI will be offering full-service hosting services utilizing CT Summation’s CaseVantage, the company’s secure, comprehensive, Web-based litigation support application and eDiscovery hosted platform.
As CT Summation’s Canadian-based CaseVantage partner, ESI offers its clients leading-edge methodologies to reduce costs and expedite billing and review processes. In response to client requests for online review access, ESI offers CaseVantage, enabling firms to outsource data hosting on Canadian soil in an already-familiar interface. Additional benefits include the ability to minimize infrastructure outlay, outsource huge datasets and collaborate using a SQL backend in a consultative, nimble environment.
“ESI has a duty to its clients to be proactive and provide the most effective methodologies to save them time and money in the discovery process,” said Steve Bula, director of operations, ESI Specialists. “In this case, ESI has invested in two leading edge technologies – early case assessment and data hosting – so that we can provide corporations, law firms and government organizations comprehensive solutions to solve their most time-sensitive eDiscovery and document production obligations.”
Hosted in ESI’s state-of-the-art data center, new cases can be securely published for online review. Flexible tier pricing guarantees that the hosted solution provides a simple, economical review platform for matters of any size. This familiar and easy-to-use interface help clients focus on the practice of law while controlling their discovery costs.
CT Summation’s CaseVantage includes a variety of features and functions, including:
- TIFF On-the-Fly: Supports all the latest file formats for leading ESI file types.
- Search & Query: Utilizes familiar CT Summation search options, OCR, transcripts, e-mail, production sets, notes, folders and more with a single command and Unicode support.
- E-Mail and Electronic Documents: Upload, search, sort and organize electronic documents and e-mail, including attachments. Review documents, produce them in native formats or convert them to image formats for production.
- Transcript Collections: Manage all examinations for discovery and court transcripts, add notes and upload to share with designated users.
- Case Management: Manage events and alerts, send e-mail notifications to selected users; define issues, categories and tags easily for a 360-degree view of the case.
- Production Sets: Create multiple online production sets combining paper-based documents, electronic documents and e-mail messages.
- Integration with CT Summation iBlaze and Enterprise: Seamlessly transfer data as a load file from CaseVantage into CT Summation’s iBlaze and Enterprise products to view, search, annotate and briefcase for offline use.
- CaseVantage expands ESI Specialists’ set of litigation applications by enhancing its hosted solutions and complementing its in-house offerings. By providing Early Case Assessment services that filter voluminous data across servers and desktops to eliminate extraneous data, to litigation support processing with secure, Canadian-based data hosting, ESI offers user-friendly work product flow at an easy-to-digest price tag.