(The Hosting News) – Hosting provider Exabytes announced the move to new territory on Tuesday, noting it had added servers in Singapore.
The company’s new data center location is at Global Switch Singapore, operating on Tier 3 standard plus.
“With more cloud hosting nodes set up in more locations around the world, local webmasters have more option on where to optimally host or deploy their web content, yet manage from the same familiar cloud hosting control panel. This way, they can achieve better customer experience for their website visitors,” commented Exabytes CEO KS Chan in a press release.
The web host’s offerings pertain to domain registration, cloud, servers along with services including Sitelock and SSL security.
Particular components of the data center include things like closed circuit TV surveillance, IT power and more. Exabyte currently manages over one thousand servers.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- Singapore Host Upgrades its Singapore Data Center Infrastructure with Faster Connections
- Web Hosting Provider, Exabytes Network, Debuts Host & Win Contest
- Webhosting Company, Exabytes Network, Unveils Affiliate Program
- InfoRelay Expands L.A. Data Center Presence
- With Data Center Plans, Time Warner Cable Expands NC Presence