(The Hosting News) – Hosting provider Exabytes announced the move to new territory on Tuesday, noting it had added servers in Singapore.
The company’s new data center location is at Global Switch Singapore, operating on Tier 3 standard plus.
“With more cloud hosting nodes set up in more locations around the world, local webmasters have more option on where to optimally host or deploy their web content, yet manage from the same familiar cloud hosting control panel. This way, they can achieve better customer experience for their website visitors,” commented Exabytes CEO KS Chan in a press release.
The web host’s offerings pertain to domain registration, cloud, servers along with services including Sitelock and SSL security.
Particular components of the data center include things like closed circuit TV surveillance, IT power and more. Exabyte currently manages over one thousand servers.
|DEDICATED from HostGator 1500 GB Transfer|
With dedicated server web hosting you have the power to customize it any way you like, or let us decide for you! Your first choice will be what operating system to run. You can choose from Red Hat Linux 9.0, RHEL3, RHEL4, or FreeBSD. 1024 MB Memory, 80 GB HD, 1500 GB Transfer.
- Singapore Host Upgrades its Singapore Data Center Infrastructure with Faster Connections
- Web Hosting Provider, Exabytes Network, Debuts Host & Win Contest
- Webhosting Company, Exabytes Network, Unveils Affiliate Program
- InfoRelay Expands L.A. Data Center Presence
- With Data Center Plans, Time Warner Cable Expands NC Presence