(The Hosting News) – Tech and data center solution provider Extreme Networks on Wednesday announced a global reseller partnership with top computer maker Lenovo.
In the agreement, Lenovo will resell a converged infrastructure solution that features Open Fabric Ethernet switches from Extreme Networks. The solution pertains to things like compute, storage and networking.
The move will cover over 60 countries and Lenovo’s channel partners will also offer the converged infrastructure solution.
“Addressing customer needs for cloud and data center today hinges on integrating the network stack with proven solutions for computing, storage and networking,” commented Darren Ward, a VP of Marketing at Lenovo via a press release from PRNewswire.
Ward continued, “With Extreme Networks, we have found an excellent partner that will enable Lenovo to deliver a complete, open standards-based solution that will play a central role in allowing our customers to meet their goal of establishing cost-effective and scalable architectures.”
Recent analysis from research firm Gartner showed that Lenovo shipped the most PC computers during 2013’s 2nd quarter, currently making the company the world’s top PC manufacturer.
|Unlimited Everything Hostgator.com Hosting $4.95|
* Our web hosting is 100% GREEN!!!!!!!
* FREE Site Builder + Free 4,500 Templates
* 24/7/365 phone, chat, and email support.
* 99.9% uptime guarantee!
- Extreme Networks Announces Scalable Virtualized Infrastructure for Managed Hosting and Enterprise Data Centers
- Extreme Networks Increases Data Center Performance
- Extreme Networks Upgrades Stackable Data Center Switches
- Lenovo Pushes Private Cloud for SMBs
- In Weak PC Market, Lenovo Yanks the Crown from HP