FireHost the leading secure hosting provider, is giving customers a front row seat to view and understand how the company blocks website attacks. The new Security View feature is part of FireHost’s customer portal, and it allows customers to see blocked attacks against their websites and applications. Hacks can be seen by specific type, date, and originating region. The Security View feature is available for no charge to their customers and demonstrates FireHost’s commitment to total transparency and superior security.
FireHost Customers Get Real-Time View of Blocked Attacks
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN