FireHost the leading secure hosting provider, is giving customers a front row seat to view and understand how the company blocks website attacks. The new Security View feature is part of FireHost’s customer portal, and it allows customers to see blocked attacks against their websites and applications. Hacks can be seen by specific type, date, and originating region. The Security View feature is available for no charge to their customers and demonstrates FireHost’s commitment to total transparency and superior security.
FireHost Customers Get Real-Time View of Blocked Attacks
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365