FireHost the leading secure hosting provider, is giving customers a front row seat to view and understand how the company blocks website attacks. The new Security View feature is part of FireHost’s customer portal, and it allows customers to see blocked attacks against their websites and applications. Hacks can be seen by specific type, date, and originating region. The Security View feature is available for no charge to their customers and demonstrates FireHost’s commitment to total transparency and superior security.
FireHost Customers Get Real-Time View of Blocked Attacks
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses