FireHost the leading secure hosting provider, is giving customers a front row seat to view and understand how the company blocks website attacks. The new Security View feature is part of FireHost’s customer portal, and it allows customers to see blocked attacks against their websites and applications. Hacks can be seen by specific type, date, and originating region. The Security View feature is available for no charge to their customers and demonstrates FireHost’s commitment to total transparency and superior security.
FireHost Customers Get Real-Time View of Blocked Attacks
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud