(The Hosting News) – FortaTrust, a leading provider of dedicated and cloud computing services, has announced its Free VPS Program. “This program is designed to provide Technology Professionals with the opportunity to become familiar with our VPS Cloud Servers in a production environment, and have the ability to use them at their discretion for their internal operations,” said Octavio Diaz, FortaTrust’s Director of Industry Relations.
The Free VPS Program for Technology Professionals:
- Includes a free FortaCloud Solar Package: a Cloud Intel Xeon processor with 1GB RAM and 20Gb of storage.
- Includes a choice of pre-configured images that include CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, and Windows Server. Images also include options for popular add-ons such as CPanel, Plesk, and WordPress.
- Can be used for internal use within the participant’s organization. This program is not designed to provide services to customers of participants in this program.
- Requires proof that you work in the Technology industry. Acceptable forms of proof include evidence of employment or professional certification (CCIE, Microsoft Certified, Redhat, or other industry equivalent).
- Coupon code FREECLOUDIT should be used on the Check Out page to activate this offer.
- The Cloud VPS will be provided completely free for one year with absolutely no restrictions or requirements, other than the one’s listed here.
This program is currently available in both USA and Panama Data Centers, and includes all other standard terms of service, including a 100% uptime guarantee.
FortaTrust owns and operates multiple, continent-diverse, state of the art data centers that include:
- Over 30,000 square feet of Tier 4 Carrier Class data center floor space.
- Full diverse fiber optic redundancy per location.
- Direct access to Tier 1 Carriers such as: AT&T, Global Crossing, Level 3, PCCW, and Telefonica
- Multi-megawatt multi-grid Electrical Feeds.
- Fully Redundant Electrical backup including Liebert Power Systems and Onan Diesel Generators.
- Transport and IP Transit Ports from 100Mbps to 10Gbps provided exclusively by Cisco.
- Direct Access to the FortaTrust Cloud Infrastructure..
- Integrated NOC staffed 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
For more information about FortaTrust, our data centers, this program, and our offerings, please visit http://www.FortaTrust.com, or call us at +1-703-466-0078.
FortaTrust provides secure dedicated and cloud computing solutions. We deliver enterprise-level services to businesses of all sizes and kinds worldwide. We initiated operations in 1999 and since have grown to serve tens of thousands of customers. FortaTrust integrates the industry’s best technologies for each customer’s specific need and delivers it as a service via the company’s commitment to excellence. Our core products include secure Dedicated and Cloud Hosting, as well as custom tailored solutions designed pursuant to customer specifications. Around the world our solutions serve our customers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, facilitating businesses to generate engaging content, and make it more collaborative, viral and social. Our low cost, extensive customization capabilities mean companies receive a tailored solution that can be effectively integrated into core business.
The team at FortaTrust are experts with over twenty years of building and maintaining complex technology solutions. All of FortaTrust’s solutions include the security and reliability your customers require. All solutions are housed in secured and reinforced Data Centers, located around the world, with redundant power, and lightning fast fiber connections, as well as 24x7x365 support. Our support center runs 24/7/365 with live operator support. Our Network Operations Center is monitored 24/7. Our team is absolutely committed to excellence from design to implementation, and beyond.
The FortaTrust Image Exchange, a central repository of cloud server images and solutions from FortaTrust’s partner community, is key platform component that allows customers to deploy cloud-enabled partner software as part of their IT architecture. This Image Exchange is a unique ecosystem of specialized solutions that contain FortaTrust’s partners’ best-in-class software preconfigured, preinstalled ready to deploy within our platform. The Image Exchange offers customers a broad range of cloud solutions to complete the FortaTrust experience including technology from industry leaders such as OpenStack, VMWare, and Proxmox.
Based in Panama, with Data Centers in the USA and Panama, with expansion under way in the South America, Europe, and Asia, FortaTrust is 100% dedicated to leading the advancement of the Cloud Computing marketplace. Our commitment to our customers and partners is to continue developing infrastructure technology and solutions that substantially benefit the IT community.