(The Hosting News) – Fortress Data Centers today announced the opening of its San Francisco data center and Meet-Me Room to support the growing demand in the San Francisco market for outsourced colocation and business continuity solutions. Fortress Data Centers, located at 274 South Brannan Street, offers immediate access to eight on-net providers with easy access to at least a dozen or more on the old railroad tracks adjacent to the building. The Phase 1 opening of the colocation facility delivers up to 5,000 square feet and 1 megawatt of power with the capability to scale exponentially based on customer demand.
Fortress Data Centers Announces the Opening of SOMA, San Francisco Data Center to Support Local Market Demands
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses