(The Hosting News) – Global Capacity, the leading connectivity as a service company, today announces the completion of its acquisition of MegaPath’s Network Services business unit, creating a $300 million company uniquely positioned to change how businesses and service providers buy data network connectivity. The acquisition expands and enhances Global Capacity’s award-winning One Marketplace, an innovative platform that leverages a unique combination of aggregation, automation and information to streamline and simplify the process of designing, pricing, procuring and delivering data connectivity solutions.
Global Capacity Completes Acquisition of MegaPath’s Network Services Business
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365