(The Hosting News) – Global Capacity, the leading connectivity as a service company, today announces the completion of its acquisition of MegaPath’s Network Services business unit, creating a $300 million company uniquely positioned to change how businesses and service providers buy data network connectivity. The acquisition expands and enhances Global Capacity’s award-winning One Marketplace, an innovative platform that leverages a unique combination of aggregation, automation and information to streamline and simplify the process of designing, pricing, procuring and delivering data connectivity solutions.
Global Capacity Completes Acquisition of MegaPath’s Network Services Business
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses