(The Hosting News) – Global Capacity, the leading connectivity as a service company, announces the availability of its high-performance, cost-effective Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Virtual Private Network (VPN) service over the One Marketplace™ backbone. The Company’s increased national presence expands the availability of its feature- rich MPLS solution to better serve wholesale customers with connectivity to over 9.6 million business addresses.
Global Capacity Expands MPLS Virtual Private Network Reach to 9.6 Million Business Locations
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365