(The Hosting News) – Global Capacity, the leading connectivity as a service company, announces that its Vice President of Marketing, Mary Stanhope, will present as a panelist at the Ethernet Technology Summit (ETS), taking place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA April 14-16, 2015. The Ethernet Technology Summit focuses on Ethernet and its use throughout the networking space. Ethernet technology users, partners, designers and industry luminaries converge at ETS to explore key considerations for empowering modern infrastructure and gaining a competitive edge.
Global Capacity to Present on Enabling a Connected Ethernet Ecosystem at the Ethernet Technology Summit
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud