(The Hosting News) – Global Capacity, the leading connectivity as a service company, announces that its Vice President of Marketing, Mary Stanhope, will present as a panelist at the Ethernet Technology Summit (ETS), taking place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA April 14-16, 2015. The Ethernet Technology Summit focuses on Ethernet and its use throughout the networking space. Ethernet technology users, partners, designers and industry luminaries converge at ETS to explore key considerations for empowering modern infrastructure and gaining a competitive edge.
Global Capacity to Present on Enabling a Connected Ethernet Ecosystem at the Ethernet Technology Summit
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses