(The Hosting News) – According to a new report by Allied Market Research titled, “Global Data Center Cooling Market – Size, Share, Global Trend, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation, and Forecast 2014 – 2020”, the global data centre cooling market is expected to reach $11.65 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 13.17% during 2014-2020. Precision Air Conditioning (PAC) would drive the market significantly by the year 2020, as its setup cost is comparatively less than Precision Air Handling Unit (PAHU). The data centre cooling system market primarily includes two components chillers and air conditioners. Chillers contributed to 70% of total global data centre cooling market in 2013.
Global Data Center Cooling Market is Expected to Reach $11.65 Billion, by 2020 – Allied Market Research
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365