(The Hosting News) – According to a new report by Allied Market Research titled, “Global Data Center Cooling Market – Size, Share, Global Trend, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation, and Forecast 2014 – 2020”, the global data centre cooling market is expected to reach $11.65 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 13.17% during 2014-2020. Precision Air Conditioning (PAC) would drive the market significantly by the year 2020, as its setup cost is comparatively less than Precision Air Handling Unit (PAHU). The data centre cooling system market primarily includes two components chillers and air conditioners. Chillers contributed to 70% of total global data centre cooling market in 2013.
Global Data Center Cooling Market is Expected to Reach $11.65 Billion, by 2020 – Allied Market Research
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses