Go Daddy Pushes Small Business Brand Strategy
September 9th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Go Daddy on Thursday detailed its new ‘It’s go time’ brand strategy with an emphasis on small businesses.
As part of the initiative, the top domain registrar has revamped its website experience with what it calls a “crisp design, a “more intuitive interface” and a “streamlined checkout process.”
“This is the radical shift we knew we had to make and it’s more than just marketing,” commented company CEO Blake Irving through a press release. “A brand is a promise to our customers and a commitment to understand their needs. Our mission is to ‘fight the good fight for the go getter’ … the small business owner … or anyone who labors for the love of it and wants the benefits of the latest technology without having to be an expert.”
Meanwhile, the company is also pushing two new thirty second ads, both of which feature actor Jean-Claude Van Damme.
The web host previously hired ad agency Deutsche to produce new commercial campaigns in June of last year.
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365