(The Hosting News) – Go Daddy on Thursday detailed its new ‘It’s go time’ brand strategy with an emphasis on small businesses.
As part of the initiative, the top domain registrar has revamped its website experience with what it calls a “crisp design, a “more intuitive interface” and a “streamlined checkout process.”
“This is the radical shift we knew we had to make and it’s more than just marketing,” commented company CEO Blake Irving through a press release. “A brand is a promise to our customers and a commitment to understand their needs. Our mission is to ‘fight the good fight for the go getter’ … the small business owner … or anyone who labors for the love of it and wants the benefits of the latest technology without having to be an expert.”
Meanwhile, the company is also pushing two new thirty second ads, both of which feature actor Jean-Claude Van Damme.
The web host previously hired ad agency Deutsche to produce new commercial campaigns in June of last year.
We have multiple locations for DDoS Mitigation, which allows clients to have lowest latency and prefences as well. Depending on the size and type of the attack, locations can be changed or combined to handle large or complex attacks
- Web Hosting Company Interland Announces Business Solutions Strategy
- Web Hosting Domain Registrar, Go Daddy, Develops Business Tool
- Go Daddy, Register.com and Yahoo Small Business Garner Awards
- MarkMonitor Launches Brand Protection 3.2 to Combat Global Fraud
- Server Central Launches New Web Hosting Brand, WingSix