(The Hosting News) – Less than a week after revealing its next CEO, top web host Go Daddy continues to make big moves via its executive operation.
On Monday, the company filled two positions including the newly created role of Senior VP of Corporate Development, naming David Popowitz to the position. Popowitz previously worked at Morgan Stanley as an investment banker.
Also in the mix is Raj Mukherjee who assumes the role as VP and GM of the company’s Site Builder Product line. Mukherjee previously worked with Google, overseeing the search giant’s SMB application business.
Go Daddy Interim CEO Scott Wagner, meanwhile, signaled that the move would help support a particular company strategy. “Go Daddy’s plan is to evolve our website building technology and to acquire and partner with companies in ways that help us improve the quality, simplicity and range of services we provide our customers,” he stated via a press release.
Wagner also emphasize that the new employees’ experience would help lead the company to what he called a “next, exciting phase.”
The top domain registrar recalled what it said is a successful track record making acquisitions, noting revenues from acquired assets amount to more than $100 million.
Incoming CEO Blake Irving is expected to assume the top position at the company come January 7. Irving draws from experience, previously working as Chief Product Officer of Yahoo! and an executive at Microsoft.
|Virtual Hosting over Cloud Platform in UK|
* Linux & Windows VPS
* Ability to Host Custom Software
* No Restrictions on number of Domains
* 24x7 Free Support & Quick VPS Set-up
* Plans Starting from Only £21/mo
- Go Daddy Unveils Former Yahoo! Exec as New CEO
- Go Daddy Adds Scott Wagner as COO/CFO
- Web Host & Domain News-AIT Develops Site-building and Marketing Tools
- RapidNet gears up to tap the SME market with SiteGalore’s site building software
- Ensim Teams Up With Akmin for SiteGalore Web Site Building Solutions