(The Hosting News) – Web hosting is again set to take center stage at one of the world’s largest sporting events come February 3 of 2013.
Making its return during ad time will be top domain registrar Go Daddy which announced on Wednesday that it would again be focusing its commercials on .CO domains.
Race driver Danica Patrick will star in a 30 second spot, something that will likely include the web host’s edgy feel.
.CO Internet S.A.S. CEO Juan Diego Calle discussed the challenge of creating an ad spot. “It’s a fun story to tell, the trick is to do it in thirty seconds,” he stated via a press release.
“The Super Bowl is unlike any other broadcast event in the world. We get to share our message with more than a hundred million people during a program where many tune in especially for the commercials. So what will we do? We’re going to inspire people to seize the moment – to actually launch their big ideas online!” continued the statement.
CMO Barb Rechterman at Go Daddy, meanwhile, called the partnership with .CO a “great fit” for the company.
Earlier this year, questions were abound regarding Patrick’s continuation as Go Daddy’s top girl after the web host hired Deutsch Inc. to produce its latest spots. However, the latest news affirms Patrick’s still popular presence at the hosting company.
Go Daddy has kept busy in recent weeks making a number of new announcements. Incoming CEO Blake Irving will assume the top spot at the company in January. He earlier discussed the role that Go Daddy’s ads played in its business appeal. “I think that edginess of Go Daddy’s brand contributes to the value to the company. I do think over time the customer value proposition and what we’ve done for customers has to start showing up in advertising. You’ve already seen that start,” he stated via BusinessInsider.com.
The .CO domain extension is commonly representative for company websites.
|Black Lotus DDoS mitigation Service|
- 24x7 mitigation with guaranteed SLA
- DDoS mitigation facilities throughout North America and Europe
- 480 Gbps of active DDoS mitigation capacity
- Service delivery via GRE, physical cross connections or virtual Ethernet service
- Protect your servers or entire IP space from attacks
- .CO TLD Set for Go Daddy Super Bowl Spot
- Go Daddy Super Bowl Ad Features Make Out Scene
- Go Daddy Plans Super Bowl Commercials
- Go Daddy Says ‘It’s Go Time’ for Super Bowl Spots
- Go Daddy Reveals Super Bowl Ad Details