GoodData Powers Dashboards Across SaaS and Cloud Ecosystem
November 11th, 2010 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – GoodData today announced its Powered by GoodData program, an innovative approach for SaaS, cloud and data providers to deliver pre-built dashboards and advanced analytics to their customers. Eight companies are already Powered by GoodData: Aurix, Brigthidea, Castfire, Get Satisfaction, Loopt, Market Metrix, Pardot and Zendesk. All of these companies will have analytics products in the market by the end of 2010.
“GoodData was an easy choice to power our Community Health Analytics product,” said Wendy Lea, CEO of Get Satisfaction. “GoodData makes it so easy for our customers to measure the value of their Get Satisfaction communities, with metrics right at their fingertips.”
Powered by GoodData is a comprehensive program designed to make it a no-brainer for SaaS providers to use the world’s most powerful Cloud BI Platform to delight their customers with dashboards pre-populated with data. Customers get BI without the BS, and SaaS providers get to offer free and paid analytics products to their customers.
“At Brightidea, we are constantly collecting data on the vital signs of our customers innovation processes,” said Matt Greeley, Founder and CEO of Brightidea. “GoodData unlocks the value of that information with live dashboards, providing a real-time view of the innovation pipeline.”
Who is Powered by GoodData?
● Aurix – provides customer contact analytics, tracking KPIs around efficiency, risk and revenue, leveraging their innovative phonetic speech search technology to deliver BI-based insights from call interactions.
● Brightidea – sells a one-of-a-kind ‘Facebook-style’ platform allows global 2000 businesses to monitor the social process of innovation from concept to cash.
● Castfire – gives their customers deep Web analytics on reach and viewership of rich media syndicated across the Web.
● Get Satisfaction – offers Community Health Analytics to its enterprise customers, measuring engagement, traffic and responsiveness within their online communities.
● Loopt – tracks customer engagement metrics for its retail partners to measure mobile marketing campaign progress.
● Market Metrix – provides their hotel and hospitality clients with custom dashboards and deep analytics on customer satisfaction and profitability.
● Pardot – brings better dashboards for marketing automation, and custom analytics around the marketing waterfall, campaign performance and marketing revenue contribution.
● Zendesk – delights data-hungry help desk managers with analytics to better measure trends in ticket volume, backlog, and support performance.
“The minute I saw GoodData, I knew it was the product our customers wanted to measure the efficiency and value of their help desks,” said Mikkel Svane, Founder and CEO of Zendesk. “Customers expect analytics with their apps, and now there’s no reason for providers to struggle delivering it,” said Roman Stanek, CEO and Founder of GoodData. “We have the cloud platform to power the best dashboards and analytics for anyone that hosts customer data.”
GoodData offers the world’s most powerful Cloud BI Platform, providing our customers and partners with operational dashboards, advanced reporting and data warehousing at a fraction of the cost and complexity of other approaches. GoodData is trusted by companies like Enterasys Networks, TrendMicro, and Software AG, and embedded into offerings from cloud innovators like Zendesk, Aurix and Brightidea. GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and located in the cloud at http://www.gooddata.com.
|Corero Network Security|
* Real-time DDoS protection for you and your customers
* Purpose built DDoS protection appliance deployed at the Internet edge
* On-premises technology is designed to handle volumetric network-based DDoS attacks or floods, reflective and amplified spoof attacks, like DNS and NTP attacks, as well as application layer attacks - such as slow loris, slow read etc
* Unique, slim-line appliance family delivers 10 Gbps full-duplex performance in a 1/4 wide, 1 RU form factor, enabling Hosting providers to deploy a combination of SmartWall TDS appliances to deliver the performance, connectivity and security required
* Providers are now enabled to offer creative new offerings, such as DDoS and cyber threat protection, enhanced security SLAs as well as visibility and reporting through an analytics portal that can be leveraged as a premium service offering