(The Hosting News) – Google has announced that as of April 21st, mobile-friendliness will be a part of the search engine giant’s algorithm for determining result page rankings. In response to the growing number of internet users conducting searches with mobile devices, Google intends to improve user experience by favoring sites that are optimally structured for viewing on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. According to the official Google WebMaster’s blog, websites will earn a mobile-friendly tag beneath their SERP listing if they don’t require the use of horizontal scrolling, rely on mobile-compatible software, don’t require use of the zoom function, and have easily clickable links.
Google’s New Algorithm Makes Mobile Site Builders Key Feature for Web Hosting
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365