(The Hosting News) – Google has announced that as of April 21st, mobile-friendliness will be a part of the search engine giant’s algorithm for determining result page rankings. In response to the growing number of internet users conducting searches with mobile devices, Google intends to improve user experience by favoring sites that are optimally structured for viewing on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. According to the official Google WebMaster’s blog, websites will earn a mobile-friendly tag beneath their SERP listing if they don’t require the use of horizontal scrolling, rely on mobile-compatible software, don’t require use of the zoom function, and have easily clickable links.
Google’s New Algorithm Makes Mobile Site Builders Key Feature for Web Hosting
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN