(The Hosting News) – A recent study by Transparency Market Research (TMR) forecasts that the global microserver market will grow at a healthy CAGR of 43.4% between 2013 and 2019. TMR, a market intelligence firm based in the United States, in its report states, that the global microserver market will reach a market value worth US$30205.56 million by 2019 from US$1059.69 million in 2012. The report titled ‘Global Microserver Market – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 – 2019’ is available for sale on the website. According to this market research report, factors such as high demand for cloud based services, growing popularity of cloud computing, and surging demand for high density, low cost, and power efficient server ecosystems fuel the global microserver market. Microserver refers to a low cost server that contains system-on-chip (SoC) systems that comprise numerous single socket servers which share power supplies, a chassis, fans, and also a common interconnect that ensures greater efficiency, higher density, and greater flexibility.
Growing Popularity of Cloud-Based Services to Fuel the Global Microserver Market to US$30205.56 Million by 2019
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN