(The Hosting News) – The web hosting provider HostColor.com has announced a new small business Managed Web Hosting service, named Fully Managed Shared Account (FMSA). The FMSA is an innovative managed web hosting service that makes possible for small business owners to assign the technical administration of their websites, apps and web hosting accounts to Host Color’s Managed support team. The service features: Initial web hosting account technical audit, review, setup and optimization; Uptime monitoring; Computing resource utilization and optimization; Installation and management of premium Website Traffic Analytics; Installation, management and troubleshooting of WordPress based websites and plugins; WordPress website design themes; Installation, technical administration and troubleshooting of all Open Source software applications; Code and debugging; Database, file & email setup management; Security hardening; Domain and DNS management; Routine web hosting acccount maintenance, internal service management and optimization; Troubleshooting and Online business consulting.
HostColor.com Announced Fully Managed Website Hosting Service
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN