|(The Hosting News) – There’s only two things in Texas, boy: steers and cheers! Welcome back to Austin!|
Although, unless I’m mistaken, there seems to be less pre-planned networking opportunities this time round. Kudos to the teams at cPanel and SoftLayer for keeping that tradition going at Maggie Mae’s on Monday night.
But should you find a lull in the schedule and are in search of celebratory refreshments, there are some terrific watering holes in Austin. We recommend The Cloak Room, The Ginger Man, Bangers and Jackalope.
As you discuss business and get set to rip it up for the rest of the year, remember there is always sales opportunities for those that plan for it.
Super 8 is not your four or five star hotel by any stretch, but in Austin on November 18, 2012, they scooped up a cool $500 a room!
True, that was a supply and demand issue created by Formula One that day, but Super 8 was ready for crush in Austin, and so am I.
Hostingcon by the Numbers
|Have fun at the show!|
Brought to you by TopHosts.com
Hosting Texas Style: HostingCon 2013
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN