|(The Hosting News) – There’s only two things in Texas, boy: steers and cheers! Welcome back to Austin!|
Although, unless I’m mistaken, there seems to be less pre-planned networking opportunities this time round. Kudos to the teams at cPanel and SoftLayer for keeping that tradition going at Maggie Mae’s on Monday night.
But should you find a lull in the schedule and are in search of celebratory refreshments, there are some terrific watering holes in Austin. We recommend The Cloak Room, The Ginger Man, Bangers and Jackalope.
As you discuss business and get set to rip it up for the rest of the year, remember there is always sales opportunities for those that plan for it.
Super 8 is not your four or five star hotel by any stretch, but in Austin on November 18, 2012, they scooped up a cool $500 a room!
True, that was a supply and demand issue created by Formula One that day, but Super 8 was ready for crush in Austin, and so am I.
Hostingcon by the Numbers
|Have fun at the show!|
Brought to you by TopHosts.com
Hosting Texas Style: HostingCon 2013
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365