(The Hosting News) – Hosting Zoom, an industry-leading provider of web hosting services, today announced the rollout of a number of new customer-focused support initiatives. Under the lead of the recently hired Director of Support, enhancements to the client dashboard as well as a revamped Service Level Agreement (SLA) demonstrate Hosting Zoom’s dedication to their client base.
The new Director of Support, Jim Sowell, was recruited into the role a couple months back and is tasked with managing support services, quality and communications. Sowell will be the senior level management contact over other support managers and also regularly participate in Hosting Zoom’s message boards.
Several hundred improvements have been made to the client dashboard, the most notable ones being the following:
– View health status of servers, including history
– Support Center content has been rounded out with Tutorials, Guides, Knowledge base, FAQs, useful downloads, and access to Community Forums.
– Reply to ticket updates and notification via emails
– New ticket escalation processes
– Create multiple users (up to 5) with access controls
– New ticket rating, feedback system and search features
– Integrated rewards points and ordering
– Many order form improvements including order tracking
– Rewards points and affiliate stats improvements
– New private messaging system
– Monitoring improvements include uptime reports and logs
– Ability for dedicated and VPS clients to add monitoring with instructions free of charge
– Manage private name servers
– Automating all orders, API improvements
A new SLA includes a 100% uptime guarantee and a new 10X (1,000%) SLA credit for all clients. See the exact details of the SLA at http://hostingzoom.com/tos.php.
“Our clients have proven to be some of the most loyal in the industry, and we wanted to thank them for their continued business by reaffirming our commitment to them,” says Greg Landis, CEO of Hosting Zoom. “Research consistently shows the cost of acquiring new customers is always higher than retaining existing ones. Higher customer satisfaction and positive word-of-mouth will complement our compelling sales initiatives we have readied for the fall and winter.”
About Hosting Zoom
Hosting Zoom is a privately held web hosting company based in Houston, Texas. Hosting Zoom is an industry-leading provider of web hosting services to small and medium-sized businesses, government agencies and non-profit organizations worldwide. Hosting Zoom customers enjoy the flexibility of choosing from a full suite of hosting solutions, ranging from shared hosting and virtual private servers to dedicated and managed hosting. Each plan is backed by a world-class data center infrastructure and network, and supported by a rock solid customer service operation. Our roots go back over a decade in the hosting industry with a combined staff experience of over a hundred years. Visit us at http://www.hostingzoom.com. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/hostingzoom and on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/hostingzoom