Web Hosting Advertising
Call Ben Fisher at (623) 252-3845 or email sales[at]thehostingnews.com
TheHostingNews.com attracts an audience of executives and webmasters who are either in the hosting industry or are looking to become a host.
- 45,000 unique visitors a month and 450,000 page views; the average user views 5-10 pages.
- On the average the CTR we deliver is between 5% and upwards of 22%, this all depends on brand and creative.
- We are an online publication dedicated to developing new content and news on a daily basis.
- We focus on quality of traffic not quantity.
- On Google we rank for key terms such as: Web hosting Reseller, Reseller Web Hosting and Dedicated Web Hosting among 300+ other terms.
THN offers visitors the best in resources and news for the hosting industry. The custom campaigns that we put together are based on a recipe of success that we have built over the years and the long patronage of existing advertisers shows that we are committed to their success and yours.
With high search engine placement and cross-distribution of published web hosting industry-related articles, on sites such as webhostingtalk.com and PingZine.com, we have achieved both quality and quantity impressions and clicks.
It is with this, that our advertisers find conversions that meet ROI expectations.
Finally, your success is how we measure our success. With this, and your customized campaign, we guarantee your happiness.
You can now get started with The Hosting News Network with a little as $60/mo
You get a RANDOM showase category sponsorship
Low cost clicks, great advertising exposure
FREE SEO Link – Included in description
Shows randomly on ALL pages of TheHostingNews.com and GawkWire.com
Only $60/mo. per showcase
- 120×60 Banner, up to 100 character title, 5 bullet points, what you would like for seo text link in bullet point and destination URL.
- Company Name
- Support Hours
- Phone Number for sales and support
- Coupon code or speical offer for tracking if available
“We’ve always submitted our press to THN along with the rest of our submissions, simply due to the breadth of their PR distribution within the hosting industry. They’ve always done well by us. I was rather astounded however at the results of their PR service. Using their service, we were able to drastically reduce the amount of time we personally spent on distribution, while nearly doubling the visibility and results of our PR. Thank you, Ben!”
-Josh Ewin, HostingArmor.com